Goldfish #3 Goldfish #3

elmo1010,

Yeah, it is short, and it isn't exactly "gripping", but it definately doesn't deserve a zero. It was stylish in the way that it was presented, and it was original.

Quality, not quantity!

You Make Me You Make Me

Congratulations.

Haha, very, very good.

And good luck to you and your wife!

Driving School Driving School

A few things to work on;

Maybe a new mic/try to stay at the same distance - you should be able to clench your fist and fit it between your mouth and mic, but that depends on the mic itself to be honest - And I'm guessing you were moving back and forward between the mic, since the sound gets quieter then louder, then quieter again.
Maybe work on your storyline, and spend more time on the animation. I realise you said this was not your best, but you can still learn from it.

I really don't think this should be blammed, but at least if it does, your next should be better from some constructive comments.

xD

muffinman9 responds:

Thanks for your review, the sound quality is crap so thanks for the tip.

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

Zomg.

Holy Crap, you guys have totally taken over the Internet. I mean seriously, Newgrounds???

It's completely unrelated to your videos!

But I like your videos, so, WhoopWhoop xD

stick ownage stick ownage

Pretty good, but...

The music didn't fit in at all. It wasn't in time, and you could've chosen a livelier song.

'Part from that good submission, and keep it up! xD

Sonic Advance Bloopers Sonic Advance Bloopers

Good sense of humour

I like this flash, but I'm not sure if others will...
Maybe you could work on your timing when the jokes come in, and maybe put boxes around the text, to make it easier to read.
You've already got the length fine, just work on some of the bits here and there.
Just a little bit of constructive criticism for you xD
This flash has potential and I'd love to see a new, better, more `Advanced` Part 2.
Anyway, well done!
(Loved the music!)

Want a Fendy? Want a Fendy?

Wha...?

I thought it was gonna be all serious and stuff, wrong.
Strange, Definatly original, ill give it a 4.
XD

Splinter Clay Splinter Clay

Good...

A bit jerky/sticky but good.

lightsaber boy ep. 1 lightsaber boy ep. 1

Cool

Good Idea, animation was good, lightsabre effect was good, 1 thing - Is the camera supposed to zoom in on the L-Sabre on the ground or does it float? That is all, I think.
Keep workin' on that idea, and it'll be a hit. =) Good Stuff Dude =)